PPP Academy has launched an educational project entitled “Public-Private Partnership: everything, that public authorities, business and civil society shall know to apply this mechanism for sustainable development, improving quality of life and prosperity”.
All online trainings are available in three languages: English, Ukrainian and Russian
Lecture “Public-Private Partnership and Its Role in Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals” within the framework of the UNDP Project “Online Education for Sustainable Development”
The purpose of the lecture is to provide an understanding of what a public-private partnership mechanism is and how it can be used to achieve SDGs.
Join the training for public authorities, which will allow you to understand:
- what is a public-private partnership
- why does a public authority need a PPP
- how to understand - when and for what purpose it makes sense to use this mechanism
- what are the most important issues you need to pay attention in the first place, when deciding to attract a private business in infrastructure
This course is designed for: representatives of public authorities, whose activities are related to strategic planning of territorial development, infrastructure modernization, investments both at the central level and at the level of the territorial community; deputies of local councils; representatives of public organizations; as well as for those who are interested in building cooperation between business and public authorities on a long-term and partnership basis.
Course of lectures "Public-private partnership: basics" - for public authorities (in Russian)
Course of lectures "Public-private partnership: basics" - for public authorities (in English)
Join the online training for business representatives, which will allow you to understand:
- what is important for business to know about public-private partnerships
- in which cases it makes sense to use this mechanism to build long-term, sustainable and profitable business
- is it possible for business to initiate public-private partnership projects and how to do it
This course is designed for: owners of medium and large businesses associated with the creation and / or operation of infrastructure facilities; heads of departments, whose areas of responsibility include issues of infrastructure development, investments, strategic planning; anyone who wants to invest in his education in order to take part in the implementation of landmark infrastructure projects
Course of lectures "Business in Public-Private Partnership: basics" for private business in Russian
Course of lectures "Business in Public-Private Partnership" for private business in English